Thursday, March 12, 2009

Monitor over banana

I've grown tired of the DW's photo updates from her "work" trip to Hawaii, so decided to let her (and all of you) get a glimpse of my view during breakfast and lunch today. While there isn't a wave or a beach or a palm tree in sight, I think that you'll agree that it's just as good as being in Hawaii...

In this lovely shot, taken from my desk in San Mateo, CA, you'll see my expertly-created caramel latte (nice froth, if I do say so myself), along with my banana and my Nectar bar. Ahh, breakfast is so much better over a keyboard.














And this beautiful lunchtime shot, again capturing my stunning workday view, shows my lack of daytime culinary adventure, since I had another banana for lunch (the same as if I were marooned on a deserted South Pacific island!).

No comments: