Tuesday, February 15, 2005

OK, so now it's been a full 7 days without alcohol or chocolate. Other than the bugs crawling all over me, I'm doing fine. Sarah has been taking it easy on the juice as well, but she's still drinking more than any 3 people I know! ;-)

So, here's the latest:

  1. Alcohol is good. Maker's Mark is good. Beer is good. The lack of alcohol makes my head hurt. I think I'm going through detox.
  2. Sarah is in Boise this week. She left on Sunday, so it's lonely here - especially with the rain. But, I'm flying up to meet her on Thursday night for a 4-day weekend! She's going to show me all around Boise, and then, 20 minutes later, we're heading to Sun Valley for a few days. We'll probably do some snowboarding, maybe hang out with Ashton and Demi, and hopefully see some spectacular views of the Sawtooth Range. Check back here for pictures next week.
  3. We took a walk along the Richardson Bay on Sunday, up in Mill Valley. It was a pretty dismal day, but as you can see below, Sarah made the best of it. (OK, so I tweaked the picture a little bit. I had to edit out the rain!)

That's all for now. I gotta get back to watching television...

No comments: